1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life. — Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via gott-hasst-uns-alle)
(Source: aumoe, via red-bird-writes)
Get it HERE
Has anyone tried Baby Foot? I purchased it following my sister’s wedding because all my friends have been raving about it all summer and I have a lifetime supply of calluses and bumps I’d like taken care of. I haven’t hit the peeling phase yet (apparently it takes a few days to kick in) but I’m super intrigued by the whole process.
This morning’s movie choice. Funny, sad, thought-provoking, I highly recommend you all go see it ASAP.
The stuff that my living room dreams are made of.
(Source: instagramstylesnoop, via wineandglitterplease)
Tumblr sent me an email that my blog turned 6 today… Except my blog’s “birthday” is in February? Oh tumblr… I think you need another cup of coffee this morning.
This is going to be a weird celebrity news day, isn’t it?
Love these pants!
OOH I want it all.